Check It Out
What's going on this weekend?
Want something to do this weekend? Here are some ideas
Wake Forest Food Truck Rodeo & Spring Fling
The family-friendly event will include a giant slide, dunk tank, raffle baskets, cake walk, photo booth and much more! Come hungry and bring the whole family!
The festival is Saturday, May 5th and it's free. It's sponsored by the NC Museum of art and features costumes, music, dancing, arts and crafts. Visitors and vendors can dress as knights and ladies or serfs and peasants. The time period covers several centuries from about 1100 AD to the 16th century and the Renaissance. Visitors will see jokers, jugglers, magicians and other entertainers along with scribes and artisans. Food based on recipes from that time period
Weekly, local food & craft market with garden and baked goods, handmade stuff and more. Saturdays from and 9:30-1:30.
301-2 Kinsey St, Raleigh.
Oakwood Garden Club 24th Annual Garden Tour & Victorian Tea
May 4th & 5th, 2013 Experience a Traditional Victorian Tea with a Guided Tour of
Delightful Gardens and Historic Architecture in Downtown Raleigh
RALEIGH FLEA MARKET
NC State Fairgrounds
The Hand Made Market
This one day, indoor designer craft market features fine art, apparel, jewelry, accessories, housewares, paper goods, and more. Find unique, handmade gifts or treat yourself to something special. You're sure to find what you're looking for (and more!) at The Handmade Market.
Western Wake Farmers Market
Carpenter Village, Cary
Downtown Cary Farmers Market
Brew Durham 4 Homebrew Festival featuring 50 home brewed beers from area brewers and a selection of small bites from local restaurants
Strawberry Festival, Durham
Apex Peak Festival
Salem Street in historic downtown Apex will come alive during Peakfest! For more than thirty years, Peakfest has brought families together for a day of fun, food and fellowship. The event, which is referred to as an arts and crafts festival, has deep roots within the Apex community.
check it out
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 6 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds