Check It Out
Fayetteville job fairs
1) 13th annual March to Work Job Fair is scheduled at the Crown Expo Center. The free fair routinely draws as many as 100 businesses and 3,500 people. The hours are 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and the public is invited.
For more information, call Robert Relyea, director of the Cumberland County Department of Social Services Work First program, at 677-2222.
2) AND Fort Bragg ACAP Center and Futures Inc. hosts a hiring program at the Fort Bragg Club. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. About 150 registered clients, both veterans and retirees, will be matched with jobs and employers based on their skills and interests.
The hiring event, which is not open to walk-ins, will feature about 22 employers.
Hiring Our Heroes job fair at the Crown Center
This U.S. Chamber of Commerce-promoted program is from 9 a.m. to noon and is for veterans, active-duty military members, Guard and Reserve members, and military spouses.
The hiring event is free for employers and job-seekers. 65-PLUS EMPLOYERS
Job seekers should register at hoh.greatjob.net to guarantee admission. Walk-ins are welcome, but space is limited.
check it out
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville crash
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions 33 min ago
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- Southern Pines officer remembered
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos