Leaky roof frustrates homeowner
MIDDLEBURG, N.C. (WTVD) -- Warren Teague said Affordable Metal Roofing installed the roof on his home, and when it started to leak, he expected service.
"Extremely frustrating, only because they wouldn't call back," he said.
Despite several calls, Teague said he could get a crew to come out to take care of the problem.
"The first part of September, it literally was just dripping all over us," he recalled.
Teague said the company promised it would have a crew out in a few weeks.
"We'll be out on Friday, and it was a beautiful Friday, and he called up the night before that and said that they didn't finish a job and they would not be able to be out - never heard another word," said Teague.
So Teague began to call again.
"Never heard another phone call, nothing, no email back, I checked every day," he said.
So Teague called me and I called Affordable Metal Roofing. Soon, Teague got the call back he was waiting for.
"The crews showed up, just as they said," he explained.
And it didn't take long to fix his leaky roof.
The representative I spoke with at Affordable Metal Roofing apologized and said they've been extremely busy.
troubleshooter, diane wilson
- Police investigate shooting death as homicide
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds 46 min ago
- Mother claims daughter assaulted on field trip
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- I-Team: Babies not getting care due to backlog
- I-Team: Mom warns of shopping cart danger
- Public memorial service set for Danielle Locklear
- Local roofer banned from taking money up front
- New Georgia law makes it legal to carry weapons into bars,...
- Video: Historic NCSU building set for demolition
- Video: Bruce Springsteen fans gather for PNC Arena...
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds
46 min ago
- Residents concerned about coal ash in Kerr...
55 min ago