Leaky roof frustrates homeowner
MIDDLEBURG, N.C. (WTVD) -- Warren Teague said Affordable Metal Roofing installed the roof on his home, and when it started to leak, he expected service.
"Extremely frustrating, only because they wouldn't call back," he said.
Despite several calls, Teague said he could get a crew to come out to take care of the problem.
"The first part of September, it literally was just dripping all over us," he recalled.
Teague said the company promised it would have a crew out in a few weeks.
"We'll be out on Friday, and it was a beautiful Friday, and he called up the night before that and said that they didn't finish a job and they would not be able to be out - never heard another word," said Teague.
So Teague began to call again.
"Never heard another phone call, nothing, no email back, I checked every day," he said.
So Teague called me and I called Affordable Metal Roofing. Soon, Teague got the call back he was waiting for.
"The crews showed up, just as they said," he explained.
And it didn't take long to fix his leaky roof.
The representative I spoke with at Affordable Metal Roofing apologized and said they've been extremely busy.
troubleshooter, diane wilson
- Gov. asking GA for year to negotiate Dix deal
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Army declares Kelli Bordeaux dead
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- Senate Republicans moving NC budget to House
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recover
- Racial Justice Act repeal heard by NC House panel
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- NC State tops Clemson 6-3 in ACC tournament
- NC House bill opens renegotiation on Dix property
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death