HazMat situation in Franklin County
FRANKLIN COUNTY (WTVD) -- Hazardous material and fire teams in Franklin County were called to an apartment complex Friday about possible meth lab.
Authorities were called to a vacant apartment at the Wilson Place Apartments on Joyner Street in Franklinton just before noon.
The entire complex was evacuated because of a noxious odor was coming from one of the units.
The chief said he believed it could be a possible meth lab, but that they do not know for sure.
Further details have not been released at this time.
north carolina news, franklin county news, local/state
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school...
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help