Strong-arm robbery suspect could be linked to several hold-ups at Triangle ATMs
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- New warrants show a man arrested for an ATM robbery in Brier Creek has been wanted for months.
Police say 26-year-old Craigory Bass is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from several victims.
Bass was arrested Tuesday evening, and now police are linking Bass to several other hold-ups at area ATMs.
Investigators say Bass shoved a victim out of the way before he could finish his transaction on Aug. 18 at the Bank of America in Brier Creek.
Bass withdrew money from the victim's account, and drove-off in a car driven by an accomplice.
Bass is charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
Police say always be aware of your surroundings when using an ATM.
north carolina news, wake county news, robbery, raleigh news, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 1 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help