Strong-arm robbery suspect could be linked to several hold-ups at Triangle ATMs
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- New warrants show a man arrested for an ATM robbery in Brier Creek has been wanted for months.
Police say 26-year-old Craigory Bass is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from several victims.
Bass was arrested Tuesday evening, and now police are linking Bass to several other hold-ups at area ATMs.
Investigators say Bass shoved a victim out of the way before he could finish his transaction on Aug. 18 at the Bank of America in Brier Creek.
Bass withdrew money from the victim's account, and drove-off in a car driven by an accomplice.
Bass is charged with obtaining property by false pretense.
Police say always be aware of your surroundings when using an ATM.
north carolina news, wake county news, robbery, raleigh news, local/state
- NC-147 closed due to downed power lines 25 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Salvation Army coming up short this year
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help