Family gathers to remember local airman
WILSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A visitation was held in Wilson Friday for a local airman shot and killed outside a Denver club.
Nineteen-year-old Shaquille Hargrove and another man were shot when a fight broke out outside a nightclub Sunday.
Family members say Hargrove was a great guy with a big smile, and a kind soul.
His family says he didn't get a scholarship to college so he joined the Air Force instead and he loved it.
Hargrove will be laid to rest Saturday.
wilson county, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help