Fire damages Holly Springs home
HOLLY SPRINGS, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fire damaged much of a Holly Springs home Monday evening.
It started just after 7 p.m. in the 200 block of Tullich Way, which is just off of N.C. Highway 55.
Firefighters say the blaze started in the garage and caused smoke damage upstairs.
Neighbors say all of the people inside got out safely.
Firefighters believe the fire caused about $120,000 in damage. The apparent source of the fire was a water heater in the garage.
No one was injured.
wake county, fire, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help