Jewelry store robbery suspects eyed in another hold up
FUQUAY-VARINA, N..C (WTVD) -- Three men charged in a kidnapping and robbery in Durham are also being looked at as suspects in a robbery in Fuquay-Varina.
Nineteen-year-old Denzel Timothy Rasheem Shivers, 20-year-old Rodney Jerrold Devin Byrd, and 22-year-old Vendai Larpist Irick are all facing charges in the robbery of Jared The Galleria of Jewelry near The Streets at Southpoint.
Following the incident, police also charged the trio in a Cary McDonald's and Wells Fargo robbery. Shivers is also facing charges in the robbery Bojangle's Restaurant employee.
Now Fuquay-Varina police are looking at the men as possible suspects in the robbery of an Arby's.
A search warrant was executed Friday at a home on Cairo Way in Fuquay-Varina.
The warrant says two of the men admitted to their roles in several robberies and that they were all living together at the home.
Among the items authorities are looking for are two diamond rings taken during the Jared's robbery.
wake county, robbery, local/state, elaina athans
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash 21 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 15 min ago
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help