Jewelry store robbery suspects eyed in another hold up
FUQUAY-VARINA, N..C (WTVD) -- Three men charged in a kidnapping and robbery in Durham are also being looked at as suspects in a robbery in Fuquay-Varina.
Nineteen-year-old Denzel Timothy Rasheem Shivers, 20-year-old Rodney Jerrold Devin Byrd, and 22-year-old Vendai Larpist Irick are all facing charges in the robbery of Jared The Galleria of Jewelry near The Streets at Southpoint.
Following the incident, police also charged the trio in a Cary McDonald's and Wells Fargo robbery. Shivers is also facing charges in the robbery Bojangle's Restaurant employee.
Now Fuquay-Varina police are looking at the men as possible suspects in the robbery of an Arby's.
A search warrant was executed Friday at a home on Cairo Way in Fuquay-Varina.
The warrant says two of the men admitted to their roles in several robberies and that they were all living together at the home.
Among the items authorities are looking for are two diamond rings taken during the Jared's robbery.
wake county, robbery, local/state, elaina athans
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry 12 min ago
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma
- Shearon Harris back in operation 42 min ago
- American University campus lockdown lifted 34 min ago
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 54 min ago
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman 53 min ago
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- NC lawmaker charged in state tax case resigns
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges
- Victim in Durham apartment shooting dies
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help