Durham Police investigating shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham Police are investigating a shooting incident that left a teen injured late Monday night.
It happened around 11:15 p.m. in the 200 block of Cook Road near Fayetteville Street.
Police said an 18 year old was standing in a yard when a man approached him demanding money. When the teen refused, the robber hit him in the head with a gun and fired a shot. No one was hit by the bullet.
The teen was taken to the hospital for treatment. The robber fled without getting anything.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Police investigate shooting death as homicide
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds
- Mother claims daughter assaulted on field trip
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- I-Team: Babies not getting care due to backlog
- I-Team: Mom warns of shopping cart danger
- Public memorial service set for Danielle Locklear
- Local roofer banned from taking money up front
- New Georgia law makes it legal to carry weapons into bars,...
- Video: Historic NCSU building set for demolition
- Video: Bruce Springsteen fans gather for PNC Arena...