Durham Police investigating shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham Police are investigating a shooting incident that left a teen injured late Monday night.
It happened around 11:15 p.m. in the 200 block of Cook Road near Fayetteville Street.
Police said an 18 year old was standing in a yard when a man approached him demanding money. When the teen refused, the robber hit him in the head with a gun and fired a shot. No one was hit by the bullet.
The teen was taken to the hospital for treatment. The robber fled without getting anything.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Law enforcement officials go Christmas shopping with kids 49 min ago
- North Korea deports captive US tourist and Korean War vet 3 min ago
- Police: Newlyweds killed man for thrills 9 min ago
- Some travel delays at RDU due to storms
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help