Fire in Zebulon home
ZEBULON (WTVD) -- A family home in Zebulon caught fire overnight.
Flames broke out around 2 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West Gannon Avenue.
Fire crews at the scene told ABC11 that the blaze started in the upstairs part of the home.
Everyone inside the house at the time was able to get out safely.
Authorities said they believed the fire was caused by an electrical issue in the attic area.
Further details have not been released.
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- Son: Graham's health declining
- CDC: Water at Marine base linked to birth defects 56 min ago
- Fayetteville man charged with woman's murder
- Fort Bragg soldiers say goodbye, head to Afghanistan
- Maya Angelou remembers Nelson Mandela 1 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Durham teens
- Woman killed in Holly Springs crash
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help