Police: Teen posed as woman to get naked photos
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- An 18-year-old from Franklin County has been charged with having naked pictures of two young boys and threatening the boys when they wouldn't send more.
Mitchell Louws faces charges that could put him behind bars for almost 30 years.
Raleigh police said Louws posed as a woman online to get the boys, ages 13 and 14, to send him the photos.
Police claim that when he wanted more and the boys wouldn't send them, he threatened to either post the pictures he already had online or send them to friends and family.
Louws was charged with first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of extortion.
His bond is set at $50,000. His next court appearance set for May 2.
franklin county, wake county, sex offense, local/state, ed crump
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co.
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case
- Police trying to identify Cary rape suspect
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store 3 min ago
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Cool Kids: Molly Paul
46 min ago