Missing Fayetteville woman found
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police say a woman reported missing in Fayetteville has been found.
Susan Gutierrez was reported missing Wednesday after concerns she may have been taken against her will.
Authorities announced Thursday that the 47 year old had been found and said there was no evidence to suggest criminal activity was associated her disappearance.
Police also thanked the public for their assistance in the search. However, they did not reveal how Gutierrez was located.
Further details about the case have not been released.
cumberland county, local/state
- Police investigate shooting death as homicide
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds
- Mother claims daughter assaulted on field trip
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- I-Team: Babies not getting care due to backlog
- I-Team: Mom warns of shopping cart danger
- Public memorial service set for Danielle Locklear
- Local roofer banned from taking money up front
- New Georgia law makes it legal to carry weapons into bars,...
- Video: Historic NCSU building set for demolition
- Video: Bruce Springsteen fans gather for PNC Arena...