Fayetteville woods fire burns three buildings
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville fire claimed two acres Wednesday night, burning three abandoned buildings to the ground.
The fire happened on McKinnon Farm Road, off of Fisher Road.
Firefighters said the fire was fully engulfed when they arrived on scene.
One home and two outbuildings were destroyed, but officials said all three were abandoned.
cumberland county, fire, local/state, greg barnes
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry 7 min ago
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Fatal pedestrian accident in Selma 38 min ago
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- NC lawmaker charged in state tax case resigns
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges
- Victim in Durham apartment shooting dies
- Car hits CAT bus, injuries reported
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Teachers union files suit challenging school voucher law
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Musical of film 'Bull Durham' to hit the stage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help