Fayetteville woods fire burns three buildings
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville fire claimed two acres Wednesday night, burning three abandoned buildings to the ground.
The fire happened on McKinnon Farm Road, off of Fisher Road.
Firefighters said the fire was fully engulfed when they arrived on scene.
One home and two outbuildings were destroyed, but officials said all three were abandoned.
cumberland county, fire, local/state, greg barnes
- Child killed in Johnston County crash 35 min ago
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
44 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help