Pedestrian hit by car in Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police say a woman hit by a car on Western Boulevard did not have the crosswalk signal.
It happened Tuesday afternoon at Western Boulevard and Blue Ridge Road.
Police said Elisha Buckley tripped and fell and was struck by a car. She suffered minor injuries.
The car that hit her did stop. No charges have been filed.
There were reports that Elisha Buckley may have been pregnant.
wake county, accident, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 31 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers 16 min ago
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Person County under ice storm warning until...
50 min ago
- Durham hosts bowling tournament for Special...
17 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help