Pedestrian hit by car in Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police say a woman hit by a car on Western Boulevard did not have the crosswalk signal.
It happened Tuesday afternoon at Western Boulevard and Blue Ridge Road.
Police said Elisha Buckley tripped and fell and was struck by a car. She suffered minor injuries.
The car that hit her did stop. No charges have been filed.
There were reports that Elisha Buckley may have been pregnant.
wake county, accident, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 6 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds