Bullet fired into Fayetteville hospital
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say a bullet came through a window at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center early Saturday morning.
Officers were called to a report of gunfire just after 2 a.m. They said the bullet came into a 4th floor room that was occupied by a mother and an infant child. Neither were hurt.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact (910) 433-1856 (Major Crimes Bureau) or (910) 433-1830 (Watch Commander's Office).
cumberland county, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches