Missing Fayetteville teen found
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police say a report about a missing 15-year-old Fayetteville girl was fabricated, and she has been found.
The initial report said Desiree Kenyatta Mace was last seen at her home residence in the 2500 block of Providence Street Friday around 8 pm.
Investigators said the teen and an associate fabricated the disappearance. The investigation continues.
cumberland county, local/state
- Tornado, thunderstorm warnings issued 2 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win 42 min ago
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests? 47 min ago
- Funeral services set for Southern Pines officer
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges
- Wake Schools superintendent could be named 19 min ago
- Long road to recovery for child attacked by dog
- New England Patriots star to be question about a murder 28 min ago
- Johnson Co teacher facing sex charge
- NC House looks at raising speed limit to 75 mph 23 min ago
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday'...
45 min ago
- Funeral services set for Southern Pines...
10 min ago
- Wake Schools superintendent could be named
19 min ago