Low flying aircraft spotted over Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Numerous people reported seeing low flying aircraft in the Raleigh area Wednesday evening.
A Raleigh-Durham International Airport spokesperson told ABC11 that the low flying aircraft are part of a military exercise.
There is no threat to the public, according to the spokesperson.
raleigh durham airport, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Former teacher faces charges
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Girl's memorial being held at basketball arena
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released