UNC student found dead
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WTVD) -- A UNC junior was found dead at an off-campus location Friday night, according to Chapel Hill police.
A roommate found Stedman Gage unresponsive and called 911.
The Daily Tar Heel reports Gage was a member of the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity and the son of former UNC-system Board of Governors Chairwoman Hannah Gage.
Gage's body has been sent to the Medical Examiner's office to determine the cause of death. Investigators do not suspect foul play was involved.
A memorial service for Gage is planned for Tuesday in Wilmington.
orange county, unc, local/state
- Powerball players check their tickets
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Tanker truck collides with SUV in Johnston County
- Inmate escapes from NC prison, found 4 miles away
- 2 charged with murder in Rocky Mount shooting
- Army investigates 23-year-old paratrooper's death
- Another mugging reported at Durham bank
- Man, granddaughter killed in Wayne County crash
- Pedestrian hit, killed in Fayetteville
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Eric Staal's MRI reveals good news for Caniacs
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos