Man charged with raping teen
HOKE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Raeford man is behind bars charged with a sex crime against a teen.
The Hoke County Sheriff's Department has charged 41-year-old Derrick Jamal Wilson with two counts of statutory rape involving a 15-year-old girl.
Wilson was arrested Saturday and was being held at the Hoke County Jail under a $100,000 bond.
hoke county, sex offense, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 7 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car 47 min ago
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2 35 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for missing 11-year-old girl
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help