Two found dead at Henderson motel
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Henderson police said a man and woman were found shot to death at a motel early Saturday.
Police Chief K.L. Sidwell said officers found the two people suffering from gunshot wounds when they responded to a call at the Scottish Inn motel in the 1700 block of North Garnett Street after 3 a.m.
Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene. They were later identified as 34-year-old Kenya Odessa Hodges and 33-year-old Jerome Kearney.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141.
homicide, vance county, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 10 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds