Two found dead at Henderson motel
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Henderson police said a man and woman were found shot to death at a motel early Saturday.
Police Chief K.L. Sidwell said officers found the two people suffering from gunshot wounds when they responded to a call at the Scottish Inn motel in the 1700 block of North Garnett Street after 3 a.m.
Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene. They were later identified as 34-year-old Kenya Odessa Hodges and 33-year-old Jerome Kearney.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141.
homicide, vance county, local/state
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Second suspect named in double murder 34 min ago
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County 5 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets 24 min ago
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Online promotion idea turns sour for cupcake shop owner
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help