Two found dead at Henderson motel
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Henderson police said a man and woman were found shot to death at a motel early Saturday.
Police Chief K.L. Sidwell said officers found the two people suffering from gunshot wounds when they responded to a call at the Scottish Inn motel in the 1700 block of North Garnett Street after 3 a.m.
Both victims were pronounced dead at the scene. They were later identified as 34-year-old Kenya Odessa Hodges and 33-year-old Jerome Kearney.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925 or the Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141.
homicide, vance county, local/state
- Suspected meth found near Raleigh airport 10 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Tropical Storm Barry forms off Mexican coast 36 min ago
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe 10 min ago
- Traffic returns to Wash. bridge that collapsed 11 min ago
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill 38 min ago
- NAACP, students challenge education changes
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- Baby born on Raleigh Beltline
- NC undocumented ask for in-state tuition prices
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos