Man charged with secret peeping
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a Wilson man with felony secret peeping.
Bradley David Silcott was taken into custody at the Raleigh Police Department January 28.
The 26-year-old is accused of following a pregnant woman into a Raleigh store and using a cell phone camera to photograph up her skirt.
A search warrant obtained by ABC11 says detectives suspect Silcott of similar incidents in other stores.
wake county, sex offense, local/state
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 5 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- NC NAACP calls for June 3 rally for next protest
- 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across N. Calif.
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge 55 min ago
- Father sought after baby found with burns
- Gray seal spending time on NC beaches
- Charlotte mom has son jailed for stealing Pop Tarts
- Police investigate Durham bank robbery
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Authorities: Barricade situation didn't happen