Man found guilty in murder of NC teen
BALTIMORE, Maryland (WTVD) -- A jury has found a man guilty of second-degree murder in the Maryland slaying of North Carolina teen Phylicia Barnes.
Barnes disappeared in Baltimore in December 2010 while visiting relatives.
Her body was found a few months later in the Susquehanna River in Cecil County.
Michael Johnson was arrested and charged with murder a year later.
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help