Man found guilty in murder of NC teen
BALTIMORE, Maryland (WTVD) -- A jury has found a man guilty of second-degree murder in the Maryland slaying of North Carolina teen Phylicia Barnes.
Barnes disappeared in Baltimore in December 2010 while visiting relatives.
Her body was found a few months later in the Susquehanna River in Cecil County.
Michael Johnson was arrested and charged with murder a year later.
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday 9 min ago
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NWS confirms Franklin County tornado
- Wake superintendent named, controversy begins
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday
37 min ago
- McCrory signs repeal of Racial Justice Act
29 min ago
- Website mocks 'Moral Monday' protests
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos