Man found guilty in murder of NC teen
BALTIMORE, Maryland (WTVD) -- A jury has found a man guilty of second-degree murder in the Maryland slaying of North Carolina teen Phylicia Barnes.
Barnes disappeared in Baltimore in December 2010 while visiting relatives.
Her body was found a few months later in the Susquehanna River in Cecil County.
Michael Johnson was arrested and charged with murder a year later.
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help