Officials: Some drivers double billed for toll road
MORRISVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- The state has revealed that hundreds of drivers using the new toll Triangle Expressway have been double billed.
The problem apparently goes back to the start of the new year.
The state says not only has the system been scanning the NC Quick Pass but also EZ Pass as well. That means drivers have been getting billed twice.
The state says about 800 people have been affected so far.
The state says drivers should remove one of the devices, check your bill, and call NC Quick Pass if you think you should get a refund.
i540, wake county, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help