Man charged in Durham shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a 21-year-old man in a drive-by shooting earlier this month on Drew Street.
Officers arrested 21-year-old Terrance Jonathan Butler while serving a search warrant Saturday.
He's accused of shooting a 24-year-old man in 1000 block of Drew Street around 5:30 p.m. January 22. The victim was shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Butler is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, felony possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $500,000.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works