Man charged in Durham shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a 21-year-old man in a drive-by shooting earlier this month on Drew Street.
Officers arrested 21-year-old Terrance Jonathan Butler while serving a search warrant Saturday.
He's accused of shooting a 24-year-old man in 1000 block of Drew Street around 5:30 p.m. January 22. The victim was shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Butler is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, felony possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $500,000.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help