Man charged in Durham shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a 21-year-old man in a drive-by shooting earlier this month on Drew Street.
Officers arrested 21-year-old Terrance Jonathan Butler while serving a search warrant Saturday.
He's accused of shooting a 24-year-old man in 1000 block of Drew Street around 5:30 p.m. January 22. The victim was shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Butler is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, felony possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $500,000.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- Lockdown lifted at Wingate University
- Fayetteville bank robber sought 13 min ago
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Group tasked with keeping kids safe at school
- State prison guard attacked by inmate
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help