Man charged in Durham shooting
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have charged a 21-year-old man in a drive-by shooting earlier this month on Drew Street.
Officers arrested 21-year-old Terrance Jonathan Butler while serving a search warrant Saturday.
He's accused of shooting a 24-year-old man in 1000 block of Drew Street around 5:30 p.m. January 22. The victim was shot in the head and remains hospitalized.
Butler is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, felony possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with the intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $500,000.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins 18 min ago
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay 47 min ago
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Duke gets funds to develop diverse scientists
- US 321 to remain open during Memorial Day weekend
- NBC's Brian Williams addresses Elon Class of '13
- Ohio kidnap case hero not endorsing free burgers
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing