Three shot in two Durham shootings
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police said two people were shot in the 900 block of West Trinity Avenue shortly before 3:45 p.m. Monday.
Police said two adult males were shot and taken to the hospital in private vehicles before officers arrived on scene.
Both males were being treated for serious injuries.
Police also responded to a second shooting just a few hours later.
It happened in the 1000 block of Drew Street where a 24-year-old man was shot in the head during a drive-by shooting.
The scene was just off Alston Avenue, near Juniper Street. The man was listed in critical condition.
The suspect vehicle is described as a silver or gray newer model Nissan Altima with multiple occupants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Evans at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29336 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help