Amber Alert canceled for Randolph County child
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- An Amber Alert for a four-year-old girl in Randolph County is now over.
Cayley Rose Owens was found safe Thursday afternoon.
Her father, 19-year-old Calem Scott Owens, was arrested in Thomasville.
Authorities said Calem Owens burst into a house in Denton, where the girl was living with her mother and grandparents.
- Judge rules against teacher tenure state law
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Man killed by tractor in Johnston County
- Teen bicyclist hit by car in Johnston County
- Proposed penalties in NC Fair accident announced
- I-Team: Family says deputy hit child on bike
- Fort Bragg sex assault reporting increases as center opens
- Wake teacher pay raise could require tax increase
- Raleigh police seek 'Bearded Bandit'
- Protestors demand state leaders expand Medicaid
- Video: I-Team: Who pays coal ash cleanup cost?
- NYPD's Twitter request for photos backfires