Corsets are back in fashion
LOS ANGELES (WTVD) -- Weight loss trends tend to go in cycles, but corseting is back in fashion.
Women have started wearing a corset-like device under medical supervision to help reshape their waist.
Doctors say you might eat less because it is tight, and it is also sweaty business because you can lose water weight.
The corset is worn about four hours daily to start and on the first set of hooks. Over time, it can be made tighter.
Experts warn this style of slimming could weaken muscles or cause digestive problems.
- Proposed penalties in NC Fair accident announced 3 min ago
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Teacher pay raise in Wake County could require tax increase 25 min ago
- Raleigh police seek 'Bearded Bandit'
- Protestors demand state leaders expand Medicaid 35 min ago
- Video: I-Team: Who pays coal ash cleanup cost? 27 min ago
- NCCU bracing for job cuts
- Interim president of St. Augustine's University named
- Man injured in Raleigh shooting
- Suspect shoots at deputy in Four Oaks
- Object washes ashore amid Malaysia plane search
- 9th suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping surrenders
- I-Team: Who pays coal ash cleanup cost?
27 min ago
- Money Saver: NC Foreclosure Prevention Fund
44 min ago