Corsets are back in fashion
LOS ANGELES (WTVD) -- Weight loss trends tend to go in cycles, but corseting is back in fashion.
Women have started wearing a corset-like device under medical supervision to help reshape their waist.
Doctors say you might eat less because it is tight, and it is also sweaty business because you can lose water weight.
The corset is worn about four hours daily to start and on the first set of hooks. Over time, it can be made tighter.
Experts warn this style of slimming could weaken muscles or cause digestive problems.
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help