Local man wins GMA look-alike contest
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A local man has been deemed George Stephanopoulos' double on ABC's Good Morning America.
Bruce Foraker was one of three finalists in GMA's Seeing Double contest and was picked as George Stephanopoulos' double Wednesday morning.
ABC11 spoke with him before he left for New York.
"This was totally my wife's doing and she had seen the contest on the TV and then had decided to enter me because she has always said that she felt that I looked like George S. And she has had other of her friends and people tell her," he explained.
Foraker said people have stopped him on the street and at his kid's soccer games saying he looks like George.
- Police investigate shooting death as homicide
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds
- Mother claims daughter assaulted on field trip
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- I-Team: Babies not getting care due to backlog
- I-Team: Mom warns of shopping cart danger
- Public memorial service set for Danielle Locklear
- Local roofer banned from taking money up front
- New Georgia law makes it legal to carry weapons into bars,...
- Video: Historic NCSU building set for demolition
- Video: Bruce Springsteen fans gather for PNC Arena...