Local man wins GMA look-alike contest
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A local man has been deemed George Stephanopoulos' double on ABC's Good Morning America.
Bruce Foraker was one of three finalists in GMA's Seeing Double contest and was picked as George Stephanopoulos' double Wednesday morning.
ABC11 spoke with him before he left for New York.
"This was totally my wife's doing and she had seen the contest on the TV and then had decided to enter me because she has always said that she felt that I looked like George S. And she has had other of her friends and people tell her," he explained.
Foraker said people have stopped him on the street and at his kid's soccer games saying he looks like George.
- Barber, 11 others guilty in Moral Monday protests
- 'Tipsforjesus' leaving thousands in tips
- Does bathing in vitamin C water improve health?
- Family says Nelson Mandela on 'deathbed'
- 2 dead, 1 wounded in shooting near NC college
- Fayetteville bank robber sought
- Tata blames environmentalists for bridge woes
- NC has fewer teachers and more students
- UNC upsets No. 1 Michigan State
- NC State beats Northwestern 69-48
- Float banned from Clayton Christmas parade
- Autopsy: Actor died from impact, fire in crash
- Student arrested with loaded gun at Durham high school
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help