Glee star Lauren Potter to visit Raleigh
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- One of the faces of the hit FOX television series "Glee" will be in Raleigh later this month to support Down syndrome research.
Lauren Potter will be in town the weekend of March 9 and 10 for several events.
The actress - who has Down syndrome herself - will meet fans, sign autographs and pose for pictures at Crabtree Valley Mall on Sunday, March 10 from 12-1 pm. in the mall's Center Court.
Potter is a guest of Anna's Angels, a Cary-based, non-profit that raises funds for Down syndrome research at Duke Children's Hospital.
The group, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary, is holding its annual gala on March 9 at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary. ABC11's Steve Daniels will emcee the event.
For more information about Anna's Angels and to get tickets to the gala, visit www.annas-angels.org.
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 2 arrested after flight from Pakistan diverted
- Dean named provost at UNC-Chapel Hill
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- Officers stand in for fallen comrade at graduation
- 5.7-magnitude quake widely felt across N. Calif.
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- Father sought after baby found with burns
- Man charged in girlfriend's stabbing death
- Gray seal spending time on NC beaches