Deadly shooting victims found inside car that crashed in Wilmington ID'd
WILMINGTON - October 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have identified two victims of an overnight deadly shooting.
Police and medics responded to the 3000 block of North Monroe Street around 12:45 a.m. Sunday.
Arriving officers located a Nissan Maxima that had collided with a Comcast van in the 600 block of W. 30th Street. Inside the vehicle officers located Michael Green, 26, and Danielle Bowe, 25, with apparent gunshot wounds.
Officers administered first aid and CPR.
The victims were transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital where they were pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Detective Pete Leccia 302-576-3647 or the Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990.
delaware news, wilmington news, shooting, local/state
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 9 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Video: Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain