Deadly shooting victims found inside car that crashed in Wilmington ID'd
WILMINGTON - October 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have identified two victims of an overnight deadly shooting.
Police and medics responded to the 3000 block of North Monroe Street around 12:45 a.m. Sunday.
Arriving officers located a Nissan Maxima that had collided with a Comcast van in the 600 block of W. 30th Street. Inside the vehicle officers located Michael Green, 26, and Danielle Bowe, 25, with apparent gunshot wounds.
Officers administered first aid and CPR.
The victims were transported by ambulance to Christiana Hospital where they were pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should call Detective Pete Leccia 302-576-3647 or the Wilmington Police Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990.
delaware news, wilmington news, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 55 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia 39 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 6 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
6 min ago