R&B singer Chris Brown out of rehab
November 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Troubled singer Chris Brown is out of rehab.
Brown's representative Nicole Perna says the 24-year-old singer will continue treatment for anger issues as an outpatient in Los Angeles and "appreciates all of your encouragement and support."
He entered rehab voluntarily after his arrest in Washington, D.C., following a fight with a man that led to a misdemeanor assault charge that puts Brown's probation in jeopardy.
Perna says Brown is working on the community service requirement of the plea deal he agreed to after pleading guilty to attacking then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Brown faces four years in prison if a judge decides to revoke his probation a second time.
A judge briefly revoked it in August after a hit-and-run, and ordered him to perform an additional 1,000 hours of community service.
chris brown, rihanna, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 31 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 15 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 56 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 40 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 56 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 29 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 3 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
29 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos