R&B singer Chris Brown out of rehab
November 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Troubled singer Chris Brown is out of rehab.
Brown's representative Nicole Perna says the 24-year-old singer will continue treatment for anger issues as an outpatient in Los Angeles and "appreciates all of your encouragement and support."
He entered rehab voluntarily after his arrest in Washington, D.C., following a fight with a man that led to a misdemeanor assault charge that puts Brown's probation in jeopardy.
Perna says Brown is working on the community service requirement of the plea deal he agreed to after pleading guilty to attacking then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
Brown faces four years in prison if a judge decides to revoke his probation a second time.
A judge briefly revoked it in August after a hit-and-run, and ordered him to perform an additional 1,000 hours of community service.
chris brown, rihanna, entertainment
Also SeeMore:Bizarre News
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 8 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 31 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police