Texas doctor Angela Siler-Fisher accused of harassing woman she calls 'homewrecker'
December 4, 2013 (HOUSTON) -- A Texas doctor is being accused of harassing a woman in a bizarre scene inside the victim's home.
Angela Siler-Fisher, 42, is charged with criminal trespass and harassment, stemming from an incident that occurred over the weekend.
According to court documents, on Sunday, Siler-Fisher allegedly broke into another woman's home by kicking in the doggy door. Once inside, she reportedly wrote "whore" and "homewrecker" in red lipstick on the victim's bathroom mirror.
The victim had received a phone call from Siler-Fisher's husband, warning her that Angela was on the way there. The victim left the house with her children, and was not home at the time of the break-in.
The victim told authorities that Siler-Fisher called her while on the way to her home and threatened to beat her. The victim also received a text message from Siler-Fisher with a photo of her bedroom, as well as dozens more text messages over the course of hours.
Video surveillance cameras reportedly captured Siler-Fisher at the victim's home.
The Baylor College of Medicine website identifies Angela Siler-Fisher as Medical Director for Ben Taub Hospital's Emergency Center. Baylor issued the following statement: "We understand that this is a private matter for Dr. Fisher and does not impact her work at Baylor College of Medicine. She is an assistant professor of emergency medicine at BCM."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 5 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 36 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 35 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 22 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 9 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
5 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
36 min ago