Texas doctor Angela Siler-Fisher accused of harassing woman she calls 'homewrecker'
December 4, 2013 (HOUSTON) -- A Texas doctor is being accused of harassing a woman in a bizarre scene inside the victim's home.
Angela Siler-Fisher, 42, is charged with criminal trespass and harassment, stemming from an incident that occurred over the weekend.
According to court documents, on Sunday, Siler-Fisher allegedly broke into another woman's home by kicking in the doggy door. Once inside, she reportedly wrote "whore" and "homewrecker" in red lipstick on the victim's bathroom mirror.
The victim had received a phone call from Siler-Fisher's husband, warning her that Angela was on the way there. The victim left the house with her children, and was not home at the time of the break-in.
The victim told authorities that Siler-Fisher called her while on the way to her home and threatened to beat her. The victim also received a text message from Siler-Fisher with a photo of her bedroom, as well as dozens more text messages over the course of hours.
Video surveillance cameras reportedly captured Siler-Fisher at the victim's home.
The Baylor College of Medicine website identifies Angela Siler-Fisher as Medical Director for Ben Taub Hospital's Emergency Center. Baylor issued the following statement: "We understand that this is a private matter for Dr. Fisher and does not impact her work at Baylor College of Medicine. She is an assistant professor of emergency medicine at BCM."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 32 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home