Elburn Christmas lights beat competition on ABC's 'The Great Christmas Light Fight'
December 16, 2013 (ELBURN, Ill.) (WLS) -- The Larsen family is behind an electrifying display in far west suburban Elburn. You may have seen it on Monday night's ABC show "The Great Christmas Light Fight."
The Larsens, who won tonight's competition, say they're thrilled.
"It's very exciting and flattering and it's been hard to keep it quiet for so long but were over the moon excited about it. Yes we are," said Brian and Angela Larsen.
They say it usually takes them three months to set up, but the show gave them 21 days to do it all.
- Truck crashes grocery store, several injured 2 min ago
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 20 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois 19 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world 16 min ago
- Mt. Everest avalanche kills at least 12 Sherpas, 3 missing
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship