AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Saturday looks like there will be plenty of clouds and even some rain.
Bring your umbrella... and a coat! It's not just wet, but also chilly. Temperatures are going to be a challenge, because we can envision a scenario where it may be hard-pressed to get out of the 50s in some places on Saturday, if it were cloudy enough. Even though rain may not occur beyond Saturday morning, there will be a gusty wind and it will be noticeably cooler as a deep, upper level trough begins to dig into the Northeast and the mid-Atlantic states.
While the outlook for Sunday and Memorial Day is better as high pressure begins to build into the area, we still have some serious concerns about just how dreary Saturday might be -- with the possibility of a few hours of rain and temperatures about 10 or 15 degrees below the seasonal averages. www.twitter.com/AmyFreeze7
Have a good day! Meteorologist Amy Freeze
accuweather, cold, cold weather, snow, snow storm, rain, forecast
- Brooklyn Bridge closed in both directions after car fire 3 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London 58 min ago
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer today!
56 min ago