AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A gusty wind could exceed 35 miles per hour Thursday, but highs will be in the mid 60s.
THURSDAY: Sunny, along with a gusty wind. The high will be around 64.
THURSDAY NIGHT: Mainly clear with winds gradually subsiding and a low of 43.
FRIDAY: Variable cloudiness with a few showers in the area during the afternoon and at night. There could even be a thunderstorm along the front in the evening. The high will be around 61.
SATURDAY: Partly sunny and breezy with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm. The high will be around 67.
SUNDAY: Breezy with intervals of clouds and sunshine. The high will be around 63.
MONDAY: Cloudy and cool with the chance for some rain and a high of 58.
TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with the chance for some rain and a high of 60.
WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and cool with occasional rain and a high of 56.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- Massive forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 21 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos