AccuWeather Forecast for the New York area
NEW YORK (WABC) -- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and nice with a high of 65.
MONDAY NIGHT: Patchy clouds with a low of 49.
TUESDAY: Some sunshine giving way to clouds with a shower or two late in the afternoon and during the first part of the night. The high will around 68.
WEDNESDAY: Breezy and cooler with clouds and sunshine. The high will be around 60.
THURSDAY: Sunny and breezy with a high of 64.
FRIDAY: Variable cloudiness with a shower around in the afternoon and evening. The high will be around 67.
SATURDAY: Clouds and some sun with a shower or two. The high will be around 67.
SUNDAY: Clouds and some sun with a high of 63. There's a small chance of a shower.
accuweather, rain, snow, snow storm, forecast
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 46 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show 37 min ago
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos