Eyewitness to Climate Change: Watch on 7online!
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzards, hurricanes and superstorms: The past few years have been marked by very significant weather events in the tri-state region.
The Eyewitness News weather team looked at these recent events,and what they may mean for our near future.
Lee Goldberg starts of the program with an analysis of winter and the impact of melting polar ice caps. Bill Evans takes a close look at summer along the coast and the first summer post-Hurricane Sandy. Jeff Smith with tornados and why there are more of them. And finally, Amy Freeze with surviving severe weather, whether on the bus, in a cab or on the train.
And what can we expect this summer? Will it be hotter than normal? Cooler than normal?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tv listings
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
9 min ago