Eyewitness to Climate Change: Watch on 7online!
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzards, hurricanes and superstorms: The past few years have been marked by very significant weather events in the tri-state region.
The Eyewitness News weather team looked at these recent events,and what they may mean for our near future.
Lee Goldberg starts of the program with an analysis of winter and the impact of melting polar ice caps. Bill Evans takes a close look at summer along the coast and the first summer post-Hurricane Sandy. Jeff Smith with tornados and why there are more of them. And finally, Amy Freeze with surviving severe weather, whether on the bus, in a cab or on the train.
And what can we expect this summer? Will it be hotter than normal? Cooler than normal?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tv listings
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide