Eyewitness to Climate Change: Watch on 7online!
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzards, hurricanes and superstorms: The past few years have been marked by very significant weather events in the tri-state region.
The Eyewitness News weather team looked at these recent events,and what they may mean for our near future.
Lee Goldberg starts of the program with an analysis of winter and the impact of melting polar ice caps. Bill Evans takes a close look at summer along the coast and the first summer post-Hurricane Sandy. Jeff Smith with tornados and why there are more of them. And finally, Amy Freeze with surviving severe weather, whether on the bus, in a cab or on the train.
And what can we expect this summer? Will it be hotter than normal? Cooler than normal?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tv listings
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 58 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos