Eyewitness to Climate Change: Watch on 7online!
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Blizzards, hurricanes and superstorms: The past few years have been marked by very significant weather events in the tri-state region.
The Eyewitness News weather team looked at these recent events,and what they may mean for our near future.
Lee Goldberg starts of the program with an analysis of winter and the impact of melting polar ice caps. Bill Evans takes a close look at summer along the coast and the first summer post-Hurricane Sandy. Jeff Smith with tornados and why there are more of them. And finally, Amy Freeze with surviving severe weather, whether on the bus, in a cab or on the train.
And what can we expect this summer? Will it be hotter than normal? Cooler than normal?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tv listings
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 24 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 35 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos