ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program to affect J trains
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on the Lower East Side through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
J trains will end at the Delancey Street-Essex Street station. That means there will be no service between Bowery and Broad street.
You can take the F, 4 or 6 trains as alternatives.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 58 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 29 min ago
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea 1 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos