ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program coming to Queens this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on four lines in Queens through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no E trains between Roosevelt Avenue and the World Trade Center, while F train service will be suspended between Roosevelt Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge.
M and R service ends early each night.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Winter Weather Advisory
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- President Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 14 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey preparing for another dose of snow 43 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes 23 min ago
- Man shot to death in Valley Stream
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide