ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program coming to Queens this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on four lines in Queens through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no E trains between Roosevelt Avenue and the World Trade Center, while F train service will be suspended between Roosevelt Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge.
M and R service ends early each night.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 8 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 4 min ago