ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program coming to Queens this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on four lines in Queens through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no E trains between Roosevelt Avenue and the World Trade Center, while F train service will be suspended between Roosevelt Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge.
M and R service ends early each night.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 49 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 34 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 38 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 20 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 3 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 8 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
20 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
49 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos