ABC7 Traffic Center
MTA's FASTRACK program coming to Queens this week
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MTA's FASTRACK program will be affecting trains on four lines in Queens through early Friday morning.
The FASTRACK maintenance program completely suspends train service over a segment of a subway line to give workers uninterrupted access to tracks, signals, cables, lighting, third rail components and platform edges.
There will be no E trains between Roosevelt Avenue and the World Trade Center, while F train service will be suspended between Roosevelt Avenue and 21st Street-Queensbridge.
M and R service ends early each night.
The work will begin at 10 p.m. and last until 5 a.m. through Friday.
For a complete list of changes and for alternative routes please visit: MTA.info
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
mass transit, abc7 traffic center
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 20 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 23 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos