ABC7 Traffic Center
New Jersey drivers seeing lower gas prices
TRENTON, N.J. -- Motorists are seeing slightly lower prices at the pumps in New Jersey.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline in New Jersey on Friday was $3.61, down 2 cents from last week.
That's also the same price motorists were paying a year ago.
Meanwhile, the national average price fell by a penny to $3.77.
That's also higher than the national average from a year ago, when motorists were paying $3.74.
Analysts say there is a lot of uncertainty over where gas prices will go over the next few weeks.
Crude oil prices have declined slightly in recent days, but some refineries will be temporarily shut down or remained closed for seasonal maintenance work.
gas prices, travel, abc7 traffic center
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 33 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run 5 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect 14 min ago
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head 44 min ago
- Photos: Stolen jewelry items in Ramsey robbery
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
33 min ago