ABC7 Traffic Center
New Jersey drivers seeing lower gas prices
TRENTON, N.J. -- Motorists are seeing slightly lower prices at the pumps in New Jersey.
AAA Mid-Atlantic says the average price of a gallon of regular gasoline in New Jersey on Friday was $3.61, down 2 cents from last week.
That's also the same price motorists were paying a year ago.
Meanwhile, the national average price fell by a penny to $3.77.
That's also higher than the national average from a year ago, when motorists were paying $3.74.
Analysts say there is a lot of uncertainty over where gas prices will go over the next few weeks.
Crude oil prices have declined slightly in recent days, but some refineries will be temporarily shut down or remained closed for seasonal maintenance work.
gas prices, travel, abc7 traffic center
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Charges expected in fraternity death 34 min ago
- Mega Millions hits $400M for Friday drawing 53 min ago
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- Search for hit and run driver in fatal crash
- LIRR, NJT ban booze ahead of Santacon
- Nassau County police commissioner ousted
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Sandy victims turn year of loss into season of giving
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Charges expected in fraternity death
34 min ago
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
24 min ago