WABC alarm clock app now for Androids!
NEW YORK -- Have a hard time waking up in the morning? Let our Eyewitness News morning team help you out!
The WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock App is now available for your iPhone, iPod Touch and now Android device!
Get the most up-to-date news, weather and traffic reports on your device before you even roll out of bed -- all there for a you with a few taps.
SEARCH "WABC" OR "7ONLINE" IN THE APPLE, GOOGLE PLAY AND AMAZON APP STORE
Some of the key features:
Just set the alarm to start your day and get a special wake up call from Ken Rosato, Lori Stokes, Bill Evans or Joe Nolan from the Eyewitness News morning team, or set the alarm to a song from your iTunes library. Then instantly check the news that happened overnight.
You can check out the hour-by-hour weather forecast to plan your day and the 7-day forecast to plan your week. In addition, before you leave home, you can also get an update on traffic.
You can find the free Android version by searching WABC in the GooglePlay and Amazon app store!
It's also free at Apple's App store. To download to your iPhone and iPod Touch, you must have iOS version 5.0 or higher.
Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes.
In addition to being your wake-up call, the Alarm Clock app is designed to provide a quick and easy first look at the most important news, weather and traffic information to get the day started.
"This all-in-one Alarm Clock app represents the ABC Owned Television Stations Group's commitment to provide our communities with the most up-to-date news, weather and traffic information when they wake up and throughout the day," said Carla Carpenter, senior vice president, Digital Media, ABC Owned Television Stations Group.
The free app offers three different categories of wake-up options. You can choose custom tracks from the Eyewitness News team, or any of a variety of alarm tones, ranging from a traditional alarm tone to a waterfall or even a rooster crowing. You can even choose to wake up to music by selecting any song in your personal iTunes library.
The WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock was designed and developed by the ABC Owned Television Stations Group's Digital unit in conjunction with the Disney/ABC Television Digital group led by Albert Cheng, Executive Vice President & Chief Product Officer, Digital Media.
In addition to waking up users, the Alarm Clock app can also be used throughout the day and night for a quick glance at the latest news, weather and traffic. The app content will be constantly updated.
SEARCH "WABC" OR "7ONLINE" IN THE APP STORE
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos