Politics & Elections
Up Close: NYC mayoral race and NJ tug of war
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson and Ray Kelly are the names we hear most often in the 2013 mayoral race. But there's another possible candidate, and he's willing to spend millions on his campaign.
John Catsimatidis stops by to discuss the race.
And there's a showdown in New Jersey over taxes.
Governor Chris Christie wants to give homeowners a much needed property tax break, but Democratic leaders are saying no.
We hear from Christie, as well as the state's top Democrat.
Watch the full show above.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Residents warned to look out for black ice
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Avonte's mother continues search with new headquarters
- Limited 7 train service on entire line
- Tourist who lost leg in taxi crash sues city
- Fire inside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Man struck and killed by car on LIE
- Flu shots could be mandatory for NYC kids
- Photos: Nelson Mandela Memorial Service
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures
- WestJet plays Santa to 250 lucky passengers
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide