Politics & Elections
Up Close: NYC mayoral race and NJ tug of war
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson and Ray Kelly are the names we hear most often in the 2013 mayoral race. But there's another possible candidate, and he's willing to spend millions on his campaign.
John Catsimatidis stops by to discuss the race.
And there's a showdown in New Jersey over taxes.
Governor Chris Christie wants to give homeowners a much needed property tax break, but Democratic leaders are saying no.
We hear from Christie, as well as the state's top Democrat.
Watch the full show above.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos