Politics & Elections
Up Close: NYC mayoral race and NJ tug of war
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Christine Quinn, Bill Thompson and Ray Kelly are the names we hear most often in the 2013 mayoral race. But there's another possible candidate, and he's willing to spend millions on his campaign.
John Catsimatidis stops by to discuss the race.
And there's a showdown in New Jersey over taxes.
Governor Chris Christie wants to give homeowners a much needed property tax break, but Democratic leaders are saying no.
We hear from Christie, as well as the state's top Democrat.
Watch the full show above.
Watch Up Close with Diana Williams every Sunday morning at 11:00 on Channel 7.
GET MORE POLITICAL NEWS FROM EYEWITNESS NEWS AND ABC NEWS Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City 3 min ago
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday 20 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 goes to San Francisco
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Photos: Most Wanted: Yonkers Police Department
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
2 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors after Oklahoma...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos