Politics & Elections
Up Close: The CityTime scam
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City wins half a billion dollars from a contractor who admits to ripping off taxpayers, but how did the massive CityTime scam happen in the first place?
Council speaker Christine Quinn tells us what the New York City Council is doing to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Also, Governor Cuomo takes it on the chin when it comes to reforming the state's redistricting process. Hear from state democrats who say the governor should have tried harder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident 3 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58