Politics & Elections
Up Close: The CityTime scam
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City wins half a billion dollars from a contractor who admits to ripping off taxpayers, but how did the massive CityTime scam happen in the first place?
Council speaker Christine Quinn tells us what the New York City Council is doing to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Also, Governor Cuomo takes it on the chin when it comes to reforming the state's redistricting process. Hear from state democrats who say the governor should have tried harder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday 10 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Multiple people injured in Toms River bus accident 30 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- No tailgating to be allowed at NY/NJ Super Bowl 50 min ago
- Newtown families create website to honor Sandy Hook victims 31 min ago
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Snow Alert issued in NYC for Tuesday
10 min ago