Politics & Elections
Up Close: The CityTime scam
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City wins half a billion dollars from a contractor who admits to ripping off taxpayers, but how did the massive CityTime scam happen in the first place?
Council speaker Christine Quinn tells us what the New York City Council is doing to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Also, Governor Cuomo takes it on the chin when it comes to reforming the state's redistricting process. Hear from state democrats who say the governor should have tried harder.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- NJ forest fires force hundreds out of homes 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 20 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment 25 min ago
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers 38 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
20 min ago