Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds 23 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway 18 min ago
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- 17-year-old brutally beaten with bat at gas station 26 min ago
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn. 24 min ago
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
17 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos