Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster 31 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 21 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports 9 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
31 min ago