Politics & Elections
Up Close: Matilda Cuomo and mentoring
NEW YORK (WABC) -- She's New York's former first lady and the mother of 5, including a governor and a popular ABC News correspondent.
Matilda Cuomo, who is out with a new book "The Person Who Changed My Life," joined us this morning.
The focus of our discussion was mentoring.
Mentors can offer one on one attention to a child, even if it's for few hours a week.
That time spent together could be life-changing for both the mentor and the mentee.
Find out how you can make a difference and become a mentor:
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen