Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 5, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie wants the public to decide whether to legalize same sex marriage in New Jersey.
Supporters of gay marriage say voters should not decide on a civil rights issue.
We hear from both sides.
And raising the minimum wage in New York State - Both Governor Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bloomberg support the idea, but what impact would it have on businesses and jobs?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act