Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 5, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie wants the public to decide whether to legalize same sex marriage in New Jersey.
Supporters of gay marriage say voters should not decide on a civil rights issue.
We hear from both sides.
And raising the minimum wage in New York State - Both Governor Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bloomberg support the idea, but what impact would it have on businesses and jobs?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 47 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn 14 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87 5 min ago
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest