Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 5, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie wants the public to decide whether to legalize same sex marriage in New Jersey.
Supporters of gay marriage say voters should not decide on a civil rights issue.
We hear from both sides.
And raising the minimum wage in New York State - Both Governor Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bloomberg support the idea, but what impact would it have on businesses and jobs?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 54 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos