Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 5, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie wants the public to decide whether to legalize same sex marriage in New Jersey.
Supporters of gay marriage say voters should not decide on a civil rights issue.
We hear from both sides.
And raising the minimum wage in New York State - Both Governor Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bloomberg support the idea, but what impact would it have on businesses and jobs?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- ESPN: Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case 17 min ago
- UPS facility fire damages packages on Long Island 18 min ago
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 21 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- World Cup teams hoping for luck of the draw
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
21 min ago