Politics & Elections
Up Close for Feb. 5, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie wants the public to decide whether to legalize same sex marriage in New Jersey.
Supporters of gay marriage say voters should not decide on a civil rights issue.
We hear from both sides.
And raising the minimum wage in New York State - Both Governor Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bloomberg support the idea, but what impact would it have on businesses and jobs?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos