Politics & Elections
Up Close: Being Your Own Boss
NEW YORK (WABC) -- How many of you out there have dreams of developing your own business and being your own boss?
We're going to meet people who are taking risks and turning their ideas into business ventures.
We'll also talk about why some web-based companies are having better luck doing business in New York City than in Silicon Valley.
We're going start with a number of programs availble in new york city to help budding entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
Watch this week's Up Close in the video player above.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos