Politics & Elections
Up Close: Being Your Own Boss
NEW YORK (WABC) -- How many of you out there have dreams of developing your own business and being your own boss?
We're going to meet people who are taking risks and turning their ideas into business ventures.
We'll also talk about why some web-based companies are having better luck doing business in New York City than in Silicon Valley.
We're going start with a number of programs availble in new york city to help budding entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
Watch this week's Up Close in the video player above.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Cuomo to announce new deal between MTA and Transit Union 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 12 min ago
- Reservoir to be flushed because of urinating teen
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms 28 min ago
- Queens serial robber caught on surveillance camera
- NYC mayor announces Sandy recovery reforms
28 min ago