Politics & Elections
Up Close: Being Your Own Boss
NEW YORK (WABC) -- How many of you out there have dreams of developing your own business and being your own boss?
We're going to meet people who are taking risks and turning their ideas into business ventures.
We'll also talk about why some web-based companies are having better luck doing business in New York City than in Silicon Valley.
We're going start with a number of programs availble in new york city to help budding entrepreneurs and small businesses grow.
Watch this week's Up Close in the video player above.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos