Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 8, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Democrats have a New Year's resolution. They want to take back the House in 2012.
We talk to the New York congressman in charge of making that happen and ask "can he really pull it off?"
Plus, New York already has video slot machines. Is a Las Vegas style casino next? Governor Cuomo is betting on it, but would casinos good for new york?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Woman shot to death in Queens domestic dispute 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash 24 min ago
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 52 min ago
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
24 min ago