Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 8, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Democrats have a New Year's resolution. They want to take back the House in 2012.
We talk to the New York congressman in charge of making that happen and ask "can he really pull it off?"
Plus, New York already has video slot machines. Is a Las Vegas style casino next? Governor Cuomo is betting on it, but would casinos good for new york?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Sen. Rand Paul wins CPAC presidential straw poll
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
30 min ago