Politics & Elections
Up Close for January 8, 2012
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Democrats have a New Year's resolution. They want to take back the House in 2012.
We talk to the New York congressman in charge of making that happen and ask "can he really pull it off?"
Plus, New York already has video slot machines. Is a Las Vegas style casino next? Governor Cuomo is betting on it, but would casinos good for new york?
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus identified
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 3 wounded after shooting in Bedford-Stuyvesant
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Metro North trains set to be removed from accident scene 42 min ago
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers