Politics & Elections
Up Close for Nov. 20, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Consumers are lashing out at retailers turning Thanksgiving Day into a holiday shopping day.
Now, there's a online campaign to stop stores from opening on Thanksgiving Day is gaining momentum. Will retailers listen?
The online petition drive got Bank of America to stop its new bank fees -- now the same web site is helping shoppers keep target and other retailers from opening on Thanksgiving Day.
We'll show you how consumers are getting their voices heard and standing up to big business.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 31 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos