Politics & Elections
Up Close for Nov. 20, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Consumers are lashing out at retailers turning Thanksgiving Day into a holiday shopping day.
Now, there's a online campaign to stop stores from opening on Thanksgiving Day is gaining momentum. Will retailers listen?
The online petition drive got Bank of America to stop its new bank fees -- now the same web site is helping shoppers keep target and other retailers from opening on Thanksgiving Day.
We'll show you how consumers are getting their voices heard and standing up to big business.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 8 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 42 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Geno Smith leads Jets to victory over Raiders
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- South Africans pray for Mandela in day of mourning
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos