Politics & Elections
Up Close for Nov. 20, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Consumers are lashing out at retailers turning Thanksgiving Day into a holiday shopping day.
Now, there's a online campaign to stop stores from opening on Thanksgiving Day is gaining momentum. Will retailers listen?
The online petition drive got Bank of America to stop its new bank fees -- now the same web site is helping shoppers keep target and other retailers from opening on Thanksgiving Day.
We'll show you how consumers are getting their voices heard and standing up to big business.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- I-5 bridge collapses into Skagit River
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Actress Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma