Politics & Elections
Up Close for Nov. 20, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Consumers are lashing out at retailers turning Thanksgiving Day into a holiday shopping day.
Now, there's a online campaign to stop stores from opening on Thanksgiving Day is gaining momentum. Will retailers listen?
The online petition drive got Bank of America to stop its new bank fees -- now the same web site is helping shoppers keep target and other retailers from opening on Thanksgiving Day.
We'll show you how consumers are getting their voices heard and standing up to big business.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos