Politics & Elections
Up Close for Nov. 20, 2011
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Consumers are lashing out at retailers turning Thanksgiving Day into a holiday shopping day.
Now, there's a online campaign to stop stores from opening on Thanksgiving Day is gaining momentum. Will retailers listen?
The online petition drive got Bank of America to stop its new bank fees -- now the same web site is helping shoppers keep target and other retailers from opening on Thanksgiving Day.
We'll show you how consumers are getting their voices heard and standing up to big business.
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 41 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 46 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 43 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect 15 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack 7 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday 2 min ago
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos