Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Today on Up Close, a face off in Yonkers.
Three candidates are battling to be the next mayor of Westchester's largest city and the number one debate issue is how candidates plan to improve the city's financially strapped schools.
Diana Williams shows us the debates highlights.
Also joining the discussion is Wendy Nadel, the executive director of Yonkers Partners in Education, one of the sponsor's of the debate.
And, the race for Mayor in New York City is still 2 years away and Mike Bloomberg will not be on the ballot, but the race is already shaping up to be a contest for or against him.
To view the entire Yonker's Mayoral debate, please visit http://www.yonkerspublicschools.org/
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act