Politics & Elections
Up Close with Diana Williams
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Today on Up Close, a face off in Yonkers.
Three candidates are battling to be the next mayor of Westchester's largest city and the number one debate issue is how candidates plan to improve the city's financially strapped schools.
Diana Williams shows us the debates highlights.
Also joining the discussion is Wendy Nadel, the executive director of Yonkers Partners in Education, one of the sponsor's of the debate.
And, the race for Mayor in New York City is still 2 years away and Mike Bloomberg will not be on the ballot, but the race is already shaping up to be a contest for or against him.
To view the entire Yonker's Mayoral debate, please visit http://www.yonkerspublicschools.org/
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park