Politics & Elections
Up Close: Queens congressional candidates
NEW YORK (WABC) -- This week, a conversation with three Democratic candidates for New York's 6th congressional district in Queens.
We are continuing our series of discussions with the candidates in next month's New York congressional primary.
One of the more closely watched races is going on in Queens.
It's for the redrawn 6th congressional district, covering the central and northeastern part of the borough.
Most of the area is represented by Congressman Gary Ackerman, who is retiring.
Joining us are three candidates running in the Democratic primary.
They are Elizabeth Crowley, City Councilwoman from Glendale.
Grace Meng, New York State Assemblywoman from Flushing.
And Rory Lancman, Assemblywoman from the Hillcrest-Fresh Meadows area.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
up close, politics & elections, diana williams
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos