Northern Suburbs News
Rye Golf Club manager charged with grand larceny
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Prosecutors say the manager of a golf club in the New York suburbs stole more than a quarter of a million dollars by submitting false invoices for nearly five years.
The Westchester district attorney's office says Scott Yandrasevich of Danbury, Conn., was arraigned Tuesday on a charge of grand larceny.
His attorney did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Yandrasevich was general manager of the Rye Golf Club, which is owned by the city of Rye. Earlier this year, the City Council found irregularities and forwarded its findings to the district attorney.
The complaint says Yandrasevich listed nonexistent employees and services on invoices sent to the city.
Yandrasevich had worked at the club since 2002. He resigned in January, when his annual salary was more than $106,000.
westchester news, westchester county, rye, northern suburbs news
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 37 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 41 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 23 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 6 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 11 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
23 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
52 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos