Northern Suburbs News
Rye Golf Club manager charged with grand larceny
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Prosecutors say the manager of a golf club in the New York suburbs stole more than a quarter of a million dollars by submitting false invoices for nearly five years.
The Westchester district attorney's office says Scott Yandrasevich of Danbury, Conn., was arraigned Tuesday on a charge of grand larceny.
His attorney did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Yandrasevich was general manager of the Rye Golf Club, which is owned by the city of Rye. Earlier this year, the City Council found irregularities and forwarded its findings to the district attorney.
The complaint says Yandrasevich listed nonexistent employees and services on invoices sent to the city.
Yandrasevich had worked at the club since 2002. He resigned in January, when his annual salary was more than $106,000.
westchester news, westchester county, rye, northern suburbs news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 25 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos