Northern Suburbs News
Rye Golf Club manager charged with grand larceny
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Prosecutors say the manager of a golf club in the New York suburbs stole more than a quarter of a million dollars by submitting false invoices for nearly five years.
The Westchester district attorney's office says Scott Yandrasevich of Danbury, Conn., was arraigned Tuesday on a charge of grand larceny.
His attorney did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Yandrasevich was general manager of the Rye Golf Club, which is owned by the city of Rye. Earlier this year, the City Council found irregularities and forwarded its findings to the district attorney.
The complaint says Yandrasevich listed nonexistent employees and services on invoices sent to the city.
Yandrasevich had worked at the club since 2002. He resigned in January, when his annual salary was more than $106,000.
westchester news, westchester county, rye, northern suburbs news
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 19 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos