Northern Suburbs News
Adam Lanza's father selling Stamford home
STAMFORD -- The father of Newtown elementary school shooter Adam Lanza is selling his home in Stamford.
The Stamford Advocate reports that Peter Lanza's house in the city's well-to-do Westover section has an asking price of $710,000.
Listing agency Halstead Properties describes the home as a 2,375-square-foot ranch cape on 1.04 acres of land, with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a pool in the backyard.
The 54-year-old Lanza and his second wife have lived in the house for about five years.
In December, Adam Lanza shot to death 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School before killing himself as police arrived. He also shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Newtown home before going to the school.
Peter and Nancy Lanza's divorce was finalized in 2009.
connecticut, school lockdown, shooting, newtown, newtown school shooting, mass shooting, northern suburbs news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest 6 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Arrests in counterfeit health and beauty products case
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 13 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid...
6 min ago
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos