Northern Suburbs News
Adam Lanza's father selling Stamford home
STAMFORD -- The father of Newtown elementary school shooter Adam Lanza is selling his home in Stamford.
The Stamford Advocate reports that Peter Lanza's house in the city's well-to-do Westover section has an asking price of $710,000.
Listing agency Halstead Properties describes the home as a 2,375-square-foot ranch cape on 1.04 acres of land, with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a pool in the backyard.
The 54-year-old Lanza and his second wife have lived in the house for about five years.
In December, Adam Lanza shot to death 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School before killing himself as police arrived. He also shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Newtown home before going to the school.
Peter and Nancy Lanza's divorce was finalized in 2009.
connecticut, school lockdown, shooting, newtown, newtown school shooting, mass shooting, northern suburbs news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 26 min ago
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Metro-North derailment sparks rules review
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion 8 min ago
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- Dealing with bitter blast with no heat
47 min ago