Northern Suburbs News
Adam Lanza's father selling Stamford home
STAMFORD -- The father of Newtown elementary school shooter Adam Lanza is selling his home in Stamford.
The Stamford Advocate reports that Peter Lanza's house in the city's well-to-do Westover section has an asking price of $710,000.
Listing agency Halstead Properties describes the home as a 2,375-square-foot ranch cape on 1.04 acres of land, with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a pool in the backyard.
The 54-year-old Lanza and his second wife have lived in the house for about five years.
In December, Adam Lanza shot to death 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School before killing himself as police arrived. He also shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Newtown home before going to the school.
Peter and Nancy Lanza's divorce was finalized in 2009.
connecticut, school lockdown, shooting, newtown, newtown school shooting, mass shooting, northern suburbs news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos